Sunday, July 4, 2010

Quotes 04-04-10

1. love me or hate me, i'm still gonna shine.
2. my rocket has no brakes:P
3.to be yourself in a world thats constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
4. you make me so HAPPY even my HEART smiles.
5. for all of you who talk about me, thank you for making me the center of your world.
6. I've built a wall not to block anyone out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it.
7. You know what? i don't care if you don't like me 'because'. i like me and thats all that matters.
8.Got a problem with me? solve it.
Think i'm trippin? tie my shoes.
Can't stand me? sit back down.
Can't face me? turn around.
9. Be prepared to cower before my invincible powers of Irony and Sarcasm.
10.So's your face.
11.Why isn't the number 11 pronounced "onety one"?
12. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
13.Don't follow in my footsteps, i'm lost to.
14. I'm not evil, i'm good. . . with a twist.
15. Dear Santa, define 'good'.
16. I'm addicting and expensive. like cocaine-without being bad for your body:):)

and the Quote of the Day
-judge me & i'll prove you wrong
tell me what to do & i'll tell you off
say i'm not worth it & watch where i end up
call me a name & i'll show you one
screw me over & i'll do it to you twice as bad
call me crazy-but you really have no idea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment