Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm awake. . .at 3 a.m.

Hillo world of the blog. Which is like, 4 people, maybe. I'm not entirely sure what I have to say. Nothing really. I'm just kind of here, floating, flying, randomly feeling poetic. Probably because I'm listening to Phantom of the Opera and Moulin Rouge soundtracks. El Tango De Roxanne is my new favorite song.
I've decided I can't sleep for a number of reasons: 1-I slept until 1 ish today; 2-My dog is overheating my feet; 3- I have a very active imagination and have just written the beginning of a book in my mind movie-style; 4-I just had to finish reading a book, which took me until 1 a.m.; 5- after trying unsuccessfully to sleep for the better part of an hour and a half, I went in search of munchies. I found chocolate. It's nummy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment