57. Whoever coined the phrase “Quiet as a mouse” has never stepped on one.
58. If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child?
59. Know thy enemy and you will win.-sunsu
60. It’s fun to do the impossible. –Walt Disney
61. Love is a temporary earthquake. It erupts then subsides. –St. Augustine
62. Even if the truth lies buried for centuries, it will eventually come out and thrive.
63. Old con men never die, their smiles just fade away.
64. Fate has a way of putting in front of us that which we would leave behind. –Mozzie
65. Everything points to something.
66. When they’re out to get you, paranoia is only good thinking.
67. Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.
68. There is no knowledge that is not power. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
69. Character defines personality
70. Those with no eyes to read readily are doomed to the worst errors. –To piqué
71. The smallest good deed is worth more than the grandest intentions. – To piqué
72. If you want a happy ending, it depends on where you stop the story. –Orson Wells
73. If you want it, go get it. –KB
74. All of us are God’s creatures . . . just some of us are more creature than others. –unknown
75. The good ended happily and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means. –Oscar Wilde
76. A grapefruit is just a lemon that saw and opportunity and took advantage of it. –Oscar Wilde
77. I don’t necessarily agree with everything I say. –Marshall McLuhan
78. I’ve been on the verge of being an angel my entire life, but it’s never happened yet. –Mark Twain
79. Absence diminishes little passions and increases greater ones.
80. The greatest masterpiece in literature is only a dictionary out of order. –Jean Cocteau
81. Marks forget that whenever something’s too good to be true, that’s because it’s a con.